Saturday, October 25, 2008

youdon't call me no moreyou don't knock on my door

well. look here, uh huh. i have so many realizations daily, i forget most of them. at present i have several in my mind. i successfully conveyed the way in which someone magical to say the least conveyed how i feel about the sunshine overhead and the wail of a train rattle at my feet. so, sad, i vowed to put away the mind expanding book for a month or two. but i want you to read it! and you. but later, you'll be happier, i'll mail it then.

oh, but right, what did i realize? hum, well okay this isn't a realization either but i put my nose and face right up into nomi's fur when i said good bye to him earlier today, smelled him and missed him that instant. and this one. who else do i miss, now? i am completely alone but a teevee's on.