Sunday, August 15, 2010

in the hazy summer night, looking up from below, i smeared my arms with my own blood, taking it back one at a time from the mosquitoes leaving me lovingly with battle scars, they really love me and i could tell. today i mostly feel fine in that respect but not in many others. fear is my animal feeling, i pointed out a squirrel with a pathetic tail to the baby, all of my love, and i remembered with a sad and powerless note that it's like their eyes are too close together, not their fault but i think that he might as well make a change start with himself.

and truthfully i am pretty itchy this morning, wandering in my neighborhood alone, inside i should most likely get busy. lions feel jealous, babies feel scared, do you. it cuts me down to closer to the right size, and i am grateful?