Monday, May 26, 2008

feeling is: consequently enjoyable

some people thinks it's fun, you know, to get annoyed? and i almost did it, on purpose. now, here, i am not waiting on people anymore. i am brainstorming creative ways to waste the day, have begun my afternoon in the swatting sunshine. i learned, while somehow i did not waste time at my dead-bet, dead-ened job, the difference between feeling and emotion, according to the should-be guru of my wanton life as an artist: the emotion, in short, carried like a baby in the womb, while the feeling, paling in comparison, is the warmth of the day outside; the feeling outside setting off, all of a sudden, the emotion inside.

i find myself so overly credulous when reading this. he himself even says, maybe this writing has no validity; i'm attempting to explain how i feel about feeling. me? i've never wondered about the difference, and this resonates with me, too.